Skip to content
Guanciale Dolce San Vincenzo (336g)
- Cheeks of pork with a characteristic rich flavour owed to the Calabrian chili pepper and the natural seasoning from the Sila Altiplan region.
- Typically triangular in shape, with alternating strips of lean meat and fat.
- Compared to bacon, it has a smoother texture and lots of flavour in each strip.
- Perfect served with broad beans and in a variety of main courses.
- It can be used in much the same way as you would use pancetta, For a traditional Bucatini all'Amatriciana recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.